On-Premise Alcohol Permit
The easy and fun way to get your official Utah-Approved On-Premise Alcohol Server's Permit
Get an On-Premise Alcohol Permit for only $15.99!
Why all employees in Utah should take this On-Premise Alcohol Permit class
- CUBS! See what the SBI (State Bureau of Investigation) has to say about Utah CUB stings
- BEER, SHOTS & MIXED DRINKS IN UTAH: Hear from the UDABS (Utah Bureau of Alcohol Beverage Services) on explaining legal pouring and serving
- 0.05 DUI LAW: An interview with the state legislator Rep Norm Thurston, who sponsored the lowest DUI law in the US
- LOCAL UTAH RESTAURANT & BAR OWNERS:Interviews with Utah owners sharing their experiences with alcohol laws in Utah
- UTAH ALCOHOL ATTORNEY’S PERSPECTIVE: Listen to why Utah laws are so different (or not!) than other states, directly from the expert in Utah alcohol laws
- SALT LAKE AREA RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION (SLARA): Hear from the executive director why it’s important not to bash our liquor laws to your guests and how to protect your employer from violations
Who needs a Utah On-Premise Alcohol Permit?
Utah law states every person who serves alcohol in a restaurant, club, bar, or tavern, must complete alcohol training within 30-days of employment and renew every 3-years.
Get your On-Premise Alcohol Permit for only $15.99!
Or, get a special package price when you bundle your Food Handlers Permit and On-Premise Alcohol Permit for only $36.95!
Bundle and Save!
Utah Food Handlers Permit & On-Premise Alcohol together. Pay only $36.95 for both!
Why use Easy Food Handlers for your Alcohol Permit?
- Utah-Approved On-Premise Alcohol Server’s Permit
- Only class that specifically explains Utah’s quirky alcohol laws and why they were created
- Only class that talks about the CUB program and how to avoid serving minors!
Utah liquor laws can be tricky to learn and very specific, we are industry people who work directly with the DABC and legislators, to ensure you are receiving up-to-date information.
Easy Alcohol is a Utah state approved company, and our class makes learning fun, easy and affordable. In this class you will learn everything you need to know to pass the state test and will also give you the ability to show off your knowledge of Utah’s liquor laws at parties.
This class is full of examples to help explain Utah’s tricky alcohol laws to guest and tourists in a professional way providing good customer service, which helps get bigger tips.
Our course is approved by:
Sign up and pay
Watch the video course
Take the State of Utah test