- 100% Online
- Utah Approved
- 75 Minutes
- 3 Test Attempts
- 75% To Pass
3 Print Certificate
- Print from Home
- Permit valid for 3 Years
- Training Access for 1 Year
Use the discount code 2021SPECIAL at checkout to get the course for $23.75.
Regularly $24.99. Price includes State of UT fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need a Utah Food Handlers Permit?
If you are a food handler in Utah, you are required to complete a food handlers card course that is approved for use in Utah. Completing an approved food handlers card course will award you with a Utah Food Handlers Permit. A food handler is someone who is involved in the manufacture, preparation, serving or handling of food or drink in or around a food establishment.
Is this food handler permit training and test approved for my area?
This food handler permit training is approved for use throughout Utah, including all counties (Salt Lake, Utah, Davis, Weber, etc.) and cities (Salt Lake, West Valley, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, etc.).
When do I need to complete my Utah Food Handlers Permit training?
Food handlers need to have their food handlers permit training complete within 14 days of starting work.
What to expect on this course:
- Watch a 75 minute video
- Answer questions as you go, to make sure you have a good understanding of the facts
- Take a 40 question online test at the end.
- If you pass with 75% or better, you receive a temporary permit to use until your permanent, State-Approved permit arrives in the mail.
- If you do not pass, don’t worry! You have the ability to re-watch the video and try the test two more times.