Contact Us


Customer Service Questions:
Text/Call: 435.631.9942

Asistencia Al Servicio Al Cliente (en Español):
Text: 435.631.9942

Book a Live Food Handlers Class (English or Spanish):
Text/Call:  435.631.9942

ServSafe Live Classes (English or Spanish):
Text/Call:  435.631.9942



Please contact your County Health Department. There may be a small replacement fee.
Click here for a list of all the County Health Departments in Utah


You should receive your permanent permits from your county’s health department well before within the 30 day expiration of your temporary permit. If you have not received it, most likely it is because the US Mail returned it to the health department due to an error in the address you submitted in your profile.

You can either call the health department directly to see if it was returned or you can fill out this form. We are happy to help you track your permit.

**Please make certain your temporary permit says Easy Food Handlers, as there are many different providers who offer online classes. Due to confidentiality laws, we can only assist those who took the class from Easy Food Handlers.

All fields are required.

First Name:

Last Name:

Email Address:

Mailing Address:

Test Date:

Your Birthdate: